Middle-aged Mormon Man

Middle-agedMormonMan

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Is anybody out there still?

Wow!  I've taken a LOOONG hiatus from the blogging world.  Life just seemed to be so crazy that I had to drop out of a bunch of things.  And I'm SURE none of you feel the same way in your calm, organized, predictable lives! ;P   Yeah, I know, we are all extremely busy and extremely overstretched.  Hasn't life just got busier and busier and busier?  How do you slow it down?  Since I'm sure the answer to that question is, "You can't." then how do you pick and choose what you have time for and what you will let go?  I think this video is a big part of the answer.  Click on this link:
 What Matters Most
Isn't that a lovely reminder?
One of those things that matters most is family.  And guess what?  I'm gonna be a grandma!  Yep, indeed!  It is true!  My oldest son and his beautiful wife, Salise are going to have a baby!  Oh hooray!  What is better than a fresh, new baby straight from heaven? They are due July 20th...I am so excited!  My lovely SIL, Kally, and my bro, Joel,  had their beautiful baby, Jazlyn, and my lovely little sister, Tiffany, and her hubby, Mike,  had their beautiful baby, Spencer just in the last week or so.  Hurray for new babies!

2 comments:

Kally said...

Brenda you are so cute and sweet! You will be a great grandma and I am so glad you are so excited! Yay for you all!

Campbell said...

We're so excited for you guys!! You're going to such a cute and wonderful grandma, Brenda. Congratulations again. :D

Check Out My Guestbook!