Middle-aged Mormon Man

Middle-agedMormonMan

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Playing at the Pool

Mom and kids partying at Hafen's pool. We had sooooo much fun today. We went to Kally's parents house and swam and splashed and played the afternoon away in their GORGEOUS pool. It was a complete and total BLAST!

Mommy and Zoe


Abbee and nemo...


Kally, Joel, and Julia keeping cool in the kiddie pool

Tayzia getting ready to catch Abbee


Brenda, Zoe, Zac, Tayzia, Abbee, Alyssa, Mykal

Cute Alli-Lu


Tayzia and Kody and Zoe

Kody and Zoe peeking at Mykal


Abbee Rose hanging out and looking cool...


Mykal and Zoe

Alyssa and Zoe


Zoe LOVED the kiddie pool!

8 comments:

Tiff George said...

Oh my heck - you guys look like you're having a blast down in St. George. I absolutely love this pool...it is gorgeous! Glad you're having so much fun!

Kally said...

Im glad all the kids had fun playing in the pool.

Tracy Beckett said...

Wow, that looks so fun! You have a beautiful family, Brenda. I love the pool there; Joel and Kally are always so nice to let everyone play and have fun. Great people, all of you!

val said...

OH yah, Water is good down here! You all look so cute and are having so much fun...My girls were sad to not come, so we'll have to do it again before you go, huh?

Karmen said...

These pictures are awesome! Joel and Kally are so dang sweet to share this pool with everyone! I didn't have my camera with me the day we were at the pool...waahh!!

erika said...

So Glad I found you!This cousin Erika(Rory wife).Looks like they had fun in the sun!Can't believe how big your kids are getting.You have cute family.When you have a change look at my blog.Its at crazycampbell.blogspot.com
Keep in touch!

Kitty said...

I LOVE their pool a ton too!

Sondra said...

That's such a nice pool. I want to swim there!

Check Out My Guestbook!