Middle-aged Mormon Man

Middle-agedMormonMan

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Zac & the Butterfly

View this montage created at One True Media
My Montage 6/16/08


Click on the link "My Montage" to play the video. Zac was so funny! He was trying for like 10 minutes to catch this butterfly (don't worry, the video's not THAT long!) Kally and I were laughing so hard at him, he was so cute. I finally got my camera and started recording him, but of course, the cutest parts occured before I started videoing.

7 comments:

Tiff George said...

Ha ha...what a cute little Zac boy. Kids could be entertained for hours with butterflies, couldn't they?

Kally said...

I love this! Zac was so cute trying to catch that butterfly. He is so cute!

Tracy Beckett said...

How fun! Love it--good job catching it on video. He is growing up so fast!

Mindy said...

That is so cute! I love how at the beginning he like turns around in a circle. Too bad he didn't catch it. . .

Ruuddudes said...

What an innocent little, sweet show that is! I can't wait to watch him playing in person at the reunion! The little love...

val said...

That is too cute! I love how long the butterfly 'hung out' with him! Very sweet indeed! Maybe he could catch a dead cockroach instead...ick!

Brenda Campbell Hansen said...

Oooh...yeah...dead cockroaches... Grandpa's taught him how to catch cockroaches and flush them down the toilet. EEEWWWWWW! They both think it's great.

Check Out My Guestbook!