Middle-aged Mormon Man

Middle-agedMormonMan

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Our Albion Trip

This weekend in Albion, Idaho, was the openhouse for the old Albion Normal School. It is an old college campus (originally opened in 1901) that has been abandoned for a looong time. It was bought by some friends of ours and they are renovating it. They have one building completed, Miller Hall, for this year. We will be having our Campbell Family reunion there. We are so excited! It will be such fun! Click on the "Albion" slide show at the bottom of my blog to see some of our pictures from the open house.

4 comments:

Katrina said...

Hi Brenda, This is your cousin Katrina. It's nice to see you blogging! Your kids are so cute! I didn't realize you have 6 of them and the oldest were so big! Where does time go? I'll be popping in from time to time to keep up with your family. Love you!

Now I'd be thrilled if Tracy and Jennifer had blogs so I could keep up with them a bit too. Someone put the bug in their ear.

Kitty said...

That looks like it will be ssssssssooooooooooo fun! I can't wait to see you there! I also think those big blow up slides and stuff look soooooooo fun too!

val said...

This place looks fantastic! The rooms and everything are gorgeous, it will be lots of fun! Thanks for all your hard work to get this place going for us. It will be worth it! ANd I loved all the darling pics of your family playing together!

Briana said...

The open house was pretty cool, I'm glad we got to go there for our reunion!

Check Out My Guestbook!