Middle-aged Mormon Man

Middle-agedMormonMan

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Happy Birthday, Zac!

This morning Zaccy came and climbed in my bed for a good morning snuggle. I whispered in his ear, "Yesterday you were my favorite 3 year old in the whole wide world! I'm so sorry, but today, you are not my favorite three-year-old any more." You should've seen the the glare from those big blue eyes! Then I hurried and said, "Because today you are my favorite four-year-old in the whole wide world!" He giggled and gave me the best four-year-old hug that I've had in ten days. (Nine days ago Abbee turned 5, so ten days ago, I got a super-great 4 year-old hug from her :)

In honor of Zacharias Henry Hansen's 4th Birthday, here's a list (in random order) of some of my favorite things about my 5th child:

1. He has big blue eyes and long dark lashes.


2. He is goofy.


3. He's kind-hearted.

4. He gives awesome hugs.

5. He is really good at sharing.

6. He tells me "I wuff woo!" often.

7. He is named after John the Baptist's father who it is said, in Luke 1:6 was "righteous before God, walking in all the commandments and ordinances of the Lord blameless."

8. He has great facial expressions.


9. He loves his sisters and big brother, and isn't afraid to show it or tell them.



10. He has perfect faith in me.


11. He is always cracking us up with his silliness.


12. He loves Jesus.

13. He loves to wrestle.


14. He is friendly.



15. He likes to take weird pictures with my camera.


16. He's Tayzia's Transformer buddy.



17.His smile is contagious.



18.He falls asleep in the car.


19. And did I say that he is goofy?





Tayzia and Zac ready to leave on his Sister Birthday Date.


8 comments:

Mindy said...

Oh I love Zac! He was such a good church buddy. He is a doll. Happy Birthday Zac!!!! :)

Suzanne said...

I didn't realize Zac and his sister are just 1 year 10 days apart!! WOW, Brenda - how did you survive?! Amazing!
How fun, too, that he can go on dates with an older (& cute) sister! :)

Allie said...

That is such a cute post! I loved seeing him and your whole family a couple days ago! That is so cute that Tayzia took him on a date!

Kally said...

Happy Happy Birthday to you Zac!!! I can't believe your 4. Crazy, Brenda doesnt it just seem like yesterday you had him. Thats so crazy, they grow so fast. Love to see all the pictures of your family. Thats so nice of Tayzia to take him on a sister date. Awesome!

val said...

What a sweet post on that handsome boy of yours! Wow, it would be fun to have a blue-eyed child! I loved all these cute pics, and your fun list on Zac! And so sweet of Tayz to take him on a date..fun! Miss you all, and happy late birthday Zac, and everyone else..You've had a ton of b-days the last few weeks!

Heather said...

Okay, that was my favorite post ever!! SO SWEET! What a fabulous Mother you are!! You are right, Zac is one sweet boy!! What a heartbreaker he will be! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ZAC! XOXOXO
Brenda, SORRY to hear about Pat Benatar!! That STINKS!!

Deb-t said...

Oh for specialness!!!! You forgot to mention how patient he is when he's getting a haircut. He is such a sweetie pie. Happy Birthday, Zacccccc!

Danielle Rappleye said...

What a cute post. I would have to bet that you are one of the best mom's ever. So fun!

Check Out My Guestbook!