Middle-aged Mormon Man

Middle-agedMormonMan

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Tayzia's(late) Birthday Post

My tiny little Tazmania is now 17. And a senior. Holy cow! How did that happen so fast?
Here's some of the reasons why I think she is so fabulous.

She takes awesome photos.
She is gentle and loving.

She was brave enough to cut off her long hair, and she looks GORGEOUS!
She helps out in the kitchen.

She goes to the Easter Egg Hunts each year with me.

She does funny things on the trampoline.

She is sweet and kind.

She is as beautiful on the inside as she is on the outside.

She likes to be silly and goof around with her siblings.

One night we came home late after a date, and found this:
Precious, huh?


Her dance partner in ballroom dancing a few years back was her sweet Down's friend, Josh, and he thought he was the king of the dance floor with Tayzia as his partner!

She loves her siblings.

She doesn't wear shoes anymore. She started an organization to help others who have no shoes and is trying to collect shoes to send to Sudan. Check out her link Click Here .

Did I say that she loves her siblings??? They love her too! Here they are pouring leftover egg dye in the ditch. It was really pretty:)

She was in the Dance Festival this year at Taco Bell Arena.


The kids LOVE when she gets to babysit them, because they know they will get to party and have F-U-N!!!

And she eats her veggies.

Tayzia, I'm so grateful that you are my daughter! I love you to pieces and am so proud of you! You amaze me with your kind heart, your brilliant brain, and the love you have for others. Of all the seventeen year olds on this planet, you truly are my favorite! And I mean it. You're the best! I'm thankful that Heavenly Father sent you to me. I love you!

Love, Mom

10 comments:

Deb-t said...

How very precious of a post!!! I love Tayzia, too! It was so fun hanging out with her at Lagoon a few weeks ago. She is so beautiful...as these pictures obviously show. What a good girly you have!

Kally said...

Hurray for Taz, I can't believe she is 17 already holy crap. I remember her being a tiny little thing. Good job Tayzia to be an awesome person, I still want to read the stories you wrote!!! Good job Brenda, you write beautifully, I really think you could write a book. What's going on with Travis, I haven't heard anything for a while, how is his school going. Crazy I bet. Anyway, Love to all. P.S. This is Joel :)

k8shoe said...

Wowzers that girl is amazingly beautiful! Get her in modeling! Obviously she gets that from her Mother.

Suzanne said...

A Teenager girl who's nice AND helpful AND loving AND sweet to her family?! Sounds like a dream - I need some lessons from you, I think, Brenda! :) (To use in about 5 years when I have a teenager GIRL.)

Karmen said...

We love our Tayzia Girl too! We were hoping you would stop in Burley on your way home from Utah...maybe next time, yeah?!

Sondra said...

Oh! That is so precious! It's a good thing that you got a picture. She is obviously lovely and wonderful. My Tiffany is 17 and a senior as well. Neat!

Jen Ross said...

Oh Brenda, that was a sweet tribute to your sweet daughter! Tayzia is so beautiful, she looks a lot like you!

Tracy Beckett said...

That is so sweet and fun to read. Tayzia is absolutely beautiful and so sweet and kind. I'm so glad she's my niece! Love you guys.

val said...

OH, that was so sweet, and I love it! I love that sweet Tayzia girl too, and what a beauty! My kids would love her to babysit anytime.. they still talk about the games she played with them last summer when she watched them. Happy latest birthday, chick! (I think I read this a while ago without commenting, sorry...)

tawnja said...

Tayzia, you are such a sweet, sweet person. I love your tender heart! And, yes, you are beautiful inside and out. Love ya!

Check Out My Guestbook!