Middle-aged Mormon Man

Middle-agedMormonMan

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

This is why blogging is NOT for the faint of heart...

Everytime I blog, I am punished, SEVERELY! I'm not joking. Here are some pictures I started collecting of the cruel and unjust punishment that is thrust upon me every time I blog...


My living room actually started out clean on this day, really it did.



You know that sticky, greasy Halloween makeup that sticks to everything and does NOT want to come off ANYTHING (including skin and the bathtub!)? Well, HOW ON EARTH did these guys find a sticky black Halloween Makeup Kit (with ONLY BLACK in it, none the less) a full 3 months after Halloween was over?

9 comments:

Kally said...

Ya that is TOTALLY my house, Brenda we are the same, lets get together so they can make messes together. :) How cute with the paint all over them.

Summer said...

I'm so glad it's not just me! I'm amazed at the trouble my kids can get into in a matter of seconds. they have blogger radar, I swear!
:) (I'd better go check on them)

Allie said...

You have to admit, Zac and Zoe make messy faces and hands look GOOD!

Suzanne said...

I know...what am I suppose to do, though? There really is NO time for blogging, but I like it and I should do SOME things I enjoy, right?! I'll tell myself (read, "Lie to myself") that I'll do something for ME as an award when "everything else" is finished, but I could easily just work, work, work all the time and THAT'S NO FUN!

Karmen said...

Aaaaaaahhh! Leave it to a child to find the messy stuff! (and to MAKE the messes!)

Heather said...

You make me smile!! I was so glad to see a new post! Your pictures are beautiful! (even the black paint picture!!) ADORABLE!!

Kitty said...

Silly kids!

Katrina said...

Your kids look like angels. They must not be the ones to make such messes!

I love to read your blog, so hopefully you can endure. Love you!

val said...

I have slacked at commenting, but had to say how true this is! I love blogging, it is our 'me' time, but we always have to give on something else... like sleep, clean houses, clean kids...etc. I can't believe how much make-up these guys got on them. Should've sent them out trick-or-treating!

Check Out My Guestbook!