Middle-aged Mormon Man

Middle-agedMormonMan

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Winter Blues

I do NOT love the cold. I think it is horrid. But I do love the snow. For a while. If it is cold, then there should be snow to go with it. Here is an assortment of my favorite snowy pictures from this winter.

Mykal taking down Abbee while Alyssa waits to be next.


Zac throwing a snowball at Mykal...

...and it goes down his own back...

Cute Alyssa

Cute Zoe

Cute Abbee. If you've notice, she has her own unique style. When I say, for example, "Get dressed to play in the snow!" Abbee puts on a tutu, and long purple leopard print socks. But at least she did put on a hat, boots and gloves...

Aly-Lu rolling in the snow.

Zoe and Abbee. I love Zoe's face as she's licking the snow off her huge glove.

Aly on the tire swing.

Zoe Brooke

Zac Henry

Alyssa Lee

Abbee Rose

Mykal & Zac

And I have NO pictures of Tayzia in the snow. So even though I want it to be spring NOW, I will hope for ONE more (and ONLY ONE more!) good snowstorm so I can add Tayzia to this post!

14 comments:

Kally said...

All your kids look so big, its been so long since we have seen you guys, come visit warm st. george, ( even though lately it has been really cold here) All your kids are adorable. We miss you guys!

Havelah said...

Oh, all your kiddles are adorable! I love snow fun...I feel guilty for not taking Kyla out in it now...I hardly recognized little Zoe! Sad! We love the Hansens!

Camille said...

Great minds think alike don't they? Although my post sounds a lot more whiney than yours! Love these snow pics, I agree... love the snow, but HATE the cold and especially the sickness that goes with the cold!

Allie said...

Oh my goodness I want to come visit you guys! I can't believe how big they are all getting! I can't wait for the family reunion in the summer when I CAN EAT THEM! :) Love ya! P.S. I totally agree about cold weather!

Deb-t said...

First of all...great minds think alike. We have the same background! Secondly, I think winter is horrid also. It've EVIL and uncomfortable. The picture of the kids are so adorable playing in the snow. You got some very great shots!
Thirdly...I must have fallen off the earth because I just checked some of your old blog posts that I hadn't read before. Where've I been? I love that you got to do a bunch of home repairs and got a NEW TOILET! What a pain in the rear (ha ha) that old one sounded like!

Sharena said...

You are the best blogger in the world. Beautiful pictures and "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!

Suzanne said...

Is it your birthday, Brenda?!? HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! We better enjoy our last year in our 30's, huh?!? :)

P.S. I hate the cold AND the snow! (And the wet clothes/shoes that turn into stinky clothes since they get thrown in a corner in a wad...) I just need to move to Hawaii, I guess!

Love your daughter's "personal style" - I have to "hide" some clothes from my kids at times!

Karmen said...

These pictures are awesome Brenda! The kidlies are so dang cute! We haven't really gotten much snow in Burley, but it's always freezing cold! (Burrrrrrley)

Kitty said...

I like snow too!

Katrina said...

I love the snow too. It makes winter beautiful. I think I'd rather have cold than hot. Your kids are so cute having fun in the snow. You take nice pictures.

Steph said...

Hee hee. We decided our favorite was when zac tried to throw the snowball and it went down his own shirt. We both laughed and Daniel said he probably would have done something like that as a little guy trying to look cool

erika said...

I wish we had winter blues.Its weird weather here.(tx)
Hey dont' forget to check my blog!

Tiff George said...

What fun pictures! It almost makes me want to go join in on all the fun with those cute kiddos...ALMOST. Boo for winter! We've had a couple warmish and sunny days here, and boy does it give me spring fever! Love you and love all these cute pics!

val said...

All these pics are so ADORABLE! Snow and smiles must go hand in hand.... And your kids look all grown up and sweet as ever!

Check Out My Guestbook!