Middle-aged Mormon Man

Middle-agedMormonMan

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Like mother, like son

We made popcorn the other day, and Zac grabbed all the unpopped kernals before we could throw them out. He said, "I'm gonna plant this in the garden!" (Well, actually, it was more like, "Ine gonna pant deez innuh gahden!") I just had to take pictures of that cute boy of mine...just like his mom, has to plant every seed that comes his way, just to see what might grow.


Jumping on the shovel.

 
Posted by Picasa

Digging with Zoe.


Filling the water can (he has his eyes closed, or half open--just like his mom--in most of his pictures)


Watering the oldmaids (as Zoe steps on all my onions...) I wonder if anything will grow???

5 comments:

Jen Ross said...

How absolutely adorable!

erika said...

You have great helpers!

Kally said...

Good job Zach. By this summer you'll have so much popcorn coming out of the ground, you'll think that it is snow!!!

Allie said...

That is so cute!! Planting popcorn is a good idea!

val said...

What a cutie! I hope it grows carmel popcorn balls!

Check Out My Guestbook!