Middle-aged Mormon Man

Middle-agedMormonMan

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Campbell Family Pictures (finally)

I have 11 sisters and brothers. We finally all got together this year at our family reunion for a few updated family pictures. It's been a LONG time since we've ALL been together. This one is in order of youngest to oldest (well, except papa and mama they are pictured in the middle, but are actually WAY OLDER than us kiddos :)


From left to right: Tawnja, Tracy, Jennifer, Brenda, Koriann, Valerie, Papa, Mama, Karmen, Keith, Debbie, Benjamin, Tiffany, and Joel


This one is in order of age, too: TeeDub, Trag, Foo-Foo, Endendra, Guppy, Valdundree, Krem de le Krem, Keefy, Deb-of-tee, Besherman, Tiffy-Poo, Do-Do Bird, & Pappy & Mammy in front.


The goofy gang: Deb, Tawn, Ben, Gup, Jen, Keefy, Karm, Bren, Papa, Mama, Tiffy, Joelly, Trace, Valla


No Campbell Family get-together is complete without a pyramid. From the bottom left:
Jen, Ben, Keith, Joel, Tawnja. Row 2: Val, Karm, Gup, Tiff. Row 3: Tracy, Brenda, Deb.
And of course, my cute Pappy and Mammy peeking around the sides.

And when you have a pyramid, there's always a collapse....

What fun we had!






6 comments:

Kally said...

hooray for some blogging action. Good job brenda,
Love do-do bird

val said...

Hooray is right! So glad you got a little blogging time so I can hear from you.. Ok, not hear, but whatever! So fun to see all these pics, these are good ones~ and I loved your nick-naming too! And the background is so you! Very pretty!

Kitty said...

Those ore cute pictures! And what silly words you made up!

erika said...

Glad you are back to the blogging world!Welcome Back! I love your family.

Allie said...

I love the nick names!

Deb-t said...

Ok, my favorite thing besides the pics...were the nicknames! I never thought of doing that. In fact, I'm about to scrap a bunch of pics from the reunion and I think the caption underneath will be all our funny nicknames for each other!

Check Out My Guestbook!