Middle-aged Mormon Man

Middle-agedMormonMan

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Yeah, We Love Our Big Trees...

...but so do all the T.P.-ers...
I think this was our best TP job ever. They got us REALLY good. I was completely shocked, because I have ALWAYS caught the TP-ers, so they don't get very far. I am a very light sleeper, so I USUALLY wake up and hear them, but Travis and I had a little window air conditioner running in the window right above my head, so I heard nothing....
The kids had fun collecting the tp rolls (otherwise known as "doo-doo's--because they put them to their mouth and run around singing "doo-doo-doooooo!" through them)

These pictures just don't do it justice, it was BAAAAAADDDD! And the TP-ers tore off little squares of toilet paper and threw them ALL OVER the lawn--bazillions of little squares...everywhere...

The kids had fun playing hospital and wrapping up each others broken bones.
Alyssa hiding from the camera behind a piece of toilet paper...I
can still see you!
Our big tree in the back with 3 toilet paper covered tree swings.

Abbe & Zac--mummified.
The culprits...Mykal's friends. One of them had actually dropped their cell phone while toilet-papering...tee hee hee....so when they called it to find it, we knew who they were. In order to get the cell phone back, they had to help clean up.....

6 comments:

Kitty said...

Now THAT is what you should put on funniest home videos is you had a video of it. LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL!

erika said...

I love your big trees.We must have a problem trying to grow ours Trees.Sorry about the T-P.But kinda looks fun,I have never done it!

val said...

Wow! That is a lot of TP...you should've rolled it up and put it in your storage closet... We love the doo-doo's too, the little mummies and playing dr. So fun! And classic that he dropped his cell phone!!! What fun pictures!!

Allie said...

They DID get you good! That is so funny!

Deb-t said...

How embarrassing for the culprits that they dropped their cell phone during the raid!
Holy cow....looks like a huge mess! I love that the kids played around in it all. Makes for a great playday!

Kris said...

haha. I love that you held the cell phone hostage. Very clever!

Check Out My Guestbook!