Middle-aged Mormon Man

Middle-agedMormonMan

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Blog Tag

The rules are that you have to answer these questions with only a one-word answer. So since I got tagged by Val and by Kally I guess I better answer before someone else tags me.

1. Where is your cell phone? I am the OTHER only person in the world besides Val without one...
2. Your significant other? Travis, significantly so!
3. Your hair? Messy
4. Your mother? Headstands
5. Your father? Older (he just had a birthday, I'm not being a meaner, meaner)
6. Your favorite thing? babies
7. Your dream last night? I had a cell phone.
8 Your favorite drink? Ice water. Unless I just ate a pound of chocolate, then milk.
9. Your dream/goal? Debt-free & food storage full.
10. The room you’re in? Living
11. Your hobby? Gardening
12. Your fear? Spiders, the dark, dogs, creepy people.
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? happy & healthy
14. What you’re not? Quick
15. Muffins? Lemon Poppy Seed.
16. One of your wish list items? my house had another 1000 sq ft
17. Where you grew up? Idaho and Utah
18. The last thing you did? Told Mykal how to make cinnamon rolls with Pillsbury biscuit dough
19. What are you wearing? as Abbee would say, "Nuffin!" Just kidding, jeans and an old ModBe shirt that needs thrown out.
20. Favorite gadget? Computer
!21. Your pets? A lizard
22. Your computer? Wonderful
23.Your mood? Sleepy
24. Missing someone? Travis, he's still at school, but shoud be home 1n 15 minutes or so
25.Your car? To quote Oscar the Grouch, it's "Dirty and dingy and dusty! Ragged and Rotten and Rusty!"
26. Something you’re not wearing? Shoes
27. Favorite store? The one with a killer sale.
28. Like someone? SARAH PALIN! Yeah, me too, Deb and Val!
29. Your favorite color? all the shades of Purple and lots of blues and greens oh yeah, and pinks.
30. When is the last time you laughed? Today.when I asked "Who Stinks?" And my 16 month old Zoe patted her bum and said "Gross!"
31. Last time you cried? Today...teenagers...good thing they were once babies
Okay, I tag cousin Suzanne, Cousin Sondra, Karmen , Tiff (the pregnant one) and Karissa!

13 comments:

Karmen said...

Oh, Brenda, at least YOU love me enough to tag me! Problem is...I don't know if I'll play tag! We'll see! "Nuffin", huh?! Are your blinds closed?!

Allie said...

That was fun to read! Eat Alyssa and Abbie and Zack and Zoe for me!

erika said...

Thanks for sharing

val said...

Oh, there is another person without a cell phone, huh? We are cool. The other day this lady asked for my cell #, I told her I didn't have one, and she was stunned and it took her a second to know what to say! Shocking! Anyway, so fun to read your tag, and about those cute kids! Hope the cute teenager kids are better today~ luv ya!

Kris said...

Brenda! I just wanted to say hi! And that I love lemon poppyseed too!
Your cousin,
Kristy

Katrina said...

Hi Brenda. It's a fun tag. I love reading about you. Hang in there with your teenagers. Minw made me cry too. They eventually all move away. And then you miss them. Plus they turn less insane by then and you want to be with them more.

Deb-t said...

I swear I was the one to tag you on this first! And by the way, KARMEN...I thought our cousin Traci had already tagged you so I skipped you. SORRY!!!
Anyway, B- good tag. I love Zoe's answer to "who's stinky!!!" That's hilarious. And tell Mykal I want one of his cinnamon rolls. Mmm!

Unknown said...

Ha Ha thats Cute I Love Zoe How are you Guys? Love you All

Sondra said...

Brenda, Do you know how happy I was to see that someone had actually tagged me! I don't usually get tagged. I swear I will do this tag, it just may take a week or so.

I loved reading your tag and getting to know you cousin! Isn't this cool! For years I remembered my cute little cousin Brenda but knew nothing about you now or how your life is going, and now! I get to find out all about you!

Kitty said...

Nobody's tagged me yet!Love, Karissa

Kitty said...

Thanks for tagging me Brenda!

Ruuddudes said...

Two problems here: #1, you are bad at ONE WORD ANSWERS. #2, you didn't tag me! THANKS! (for the record, I've never done a tag, so you are forgiven!)

Ruuddudes said...

BTW, I LOVE the "Love is Chemical" song! I totally forgot about that song, but it makes me feel seductive or something... oh! :)

Check Out My Guestbook!