Middle-aged Mormon Man

Middle-agedMormonMan

Monday, September 29, 2008

My new grocery savers blog...

OK, Many of you know that I love a good deal at the grocery store. So, because of a few of you urging me to "get the good deals out there" I've started a new blog listing the deals that I am aware of. I hope this will be helpful, and I hope you will post the good deals that you find on my new blog. The address is www.grocerygirls.blogspot.com . Now realize that there isn't much on it yet, so it's not cool...yet. I just posted 2 good deals on it, and then my kindergartener came home and is STARVING to death, so I must go. If you think it's lame, check back every couple of days, and hopefully it will get better and more informative. Thanks!

8 comments:

Allie said...

You are an the ball Brenda! That is cool and I like the name of it.

Deb-t said...

I'm so excited for this.....

Suzanne said...

THANKS!!

Allie said...

Love the new background!

Tracy Beckett said...

Brenda, you are great and amazing! Thanks for helping us all save lots of money. Love you!

Sondra said...

I'll surely follow that blog!

Kitty said...

I'll check it one day! I like your backround!

Tiff George said...

Well, that was smart - to start up a blog about it instead of having to send us all a million emails every few days...brilliant! I will check this often. Thanks for always passing these deals on!

Check Out My Guestbook!